To our Valued Businesses of McLean County:
We are excited to present our Lincoln Reagan Dinner once again on Tuesday, April 7, 6pm, at the DoubleTree Hotel. As part of the event we will honor a special volunteer chosen from those nominated by county organizations and charities. That special volunteer will receive the McLean County Everyday Hero award and a $500 check to the charity of their choice. We will also feature our two area U.S. Congressmen, Darin LaHood and Rodney Davis as they present the award and sit down for a conversation with the audience.
We are asking area businesses to show their support by donating an item or gift certificate for our silent auction table. You can also become a sponsor of the dinner. Information on sponsorships are at www.McLeanCountyRepublicans.org
Your donation helps us accomplish the following:
- Recognize those who have volunteered to make our community a better place through their work with charitable service organizations
- Build an effective outreach to college students so they learn about good sound principals that create successful growing communities.
- Find and support candidates who recognize the value of controlling spending, creating a growing economy, providing for the safety of our communities and have a desire to serve our whole community not special interests.
- Educate and inform voters about issues that directly impact our community through public meetings, community events and media.
- Help keep McLean County fiscally sound and business friendly
Your donation can be processed through the bearer of this letter or through me.
“Lincoln Reagan Day Dinner” tickets are available online at www.McLeanCountyRepublicans.org.
Thank you for helping to keep McLean County strong.
Connie Beard, Chairman
McLean County Republicans
To download a full copy of this letter please use this link: