LINCOLN REAGAN DINNER 2019
Doubletree Hotel and Conference Center, Bloomington
“Inside the President’s Cabinet”
White House Chef Martin Mongiello
Friday, May 17, 2019
- Entertaining presentation by White House Chef Martin Mongiello. He has served 5 U.S. Presidents since President George H. Bush and is Curator of the Presidential Culinary Museum, author of 6 books, host of various tv shows and a veteran of the Navy. Program includes a cooking demonstration as well as tales from the White House.
- Presentation of the "Presidential Service Center Distinguished Service Medal" administered and awarded by Presidential Service Center members holding service badges and having served at the White House Military Office. The recipient of this medal will be chosen from area residents who have been nominated and meet the stringent criteria for receiving this award.
- The evening will include a silent auction and door prizes.
- A ticketed pre-dinner reception will take place with Chef Marti for photos and autographs and a cash bar.
- Menu selections are: Pasta Primavera, Yankee Pot Roast or Chicken Marsala. A special "Presidential Salad" will be served as well as dessert favorites from the White House.
Program times are: 5:00-6:00 Private Pre-Dinner Reception with Chef Marti
6:00-9:00 Dinner Program
Dinner Tickets are $75 each until May 1 and $80 after that date.
Pre-dinner Reception Tickets are $20 and include a private reception with Chef Marti, photo op and autograph
Reagan Level Sponsorship- $500 includes 5 tickets (half/table), all guests welcome to private pre-dinner reception. Plus sponsor receives autographed book of their choice from Chef Marti. Recognition during the program included.
Lincoln Level Sponsorship- $1,000 includes 10 tickets (full/table) plus benefits of Reagan Level Sponsorship
All sponsors will be contacted after purchase for details on guests and menu selections.