The McLean County Republicans are searching for individuals to honor for their contribution to the good of our county through the awarding of the
This award will be presented at the Lincoln Reagan Dinner held on Tuesday April 7, 2020 at the Doubletree Hotel and Conference Center in Bloomington. Along with the award a grant of $500 will be presented to a charity chosen by the award winner.
Citizens are urged to find a worthy nominee who meets the criteria for this award.
Specific criteria are listed below and in the nomination form.
The link below takes you to a PDF form that you can download and fill in online and save document.
Completed nomination forms are to postmarked no later than March 16, 2020 and mailed to:
McLean County Republicans
PO Box 25
Bloomington, IL 61701
Applications can also be emailed to Chairman Connie Beard at Chairman@McLeanCountyRepublicans.org
by March 16. Any questions can be directed to the same email address or call Connie at 309-824-9394.
- Nominees must have been engaged in volunteer activities for a minimum of five years and benefited a community or communities in a substantial, important or unique way.
- Nominees must exceed the organization or institution’s non-profit organization in servant leadership in the community while demonstrating genuine passion for the needs and goals of the organization.
- Self-nominations are not
- Family members may not nominate another family member for an award.
- Group/team and corporate volunteerism nominations can be made by those external to the group/team or corporation/business.
- All nominations must be submitted on the nomination form.
- While we regret any inconvenience it may cause, all nominations must be typed. Handwritten forms will not be accepted. Adobe Acrobat, for free, offers typing onto this form.
- Two reference letters typed and signed are required for each nomination. These can be submitted via email. The nominator may not serve as one of the references.
- The nomination must be signed and dated by the nominator. Forms without these required, dated signatures will be considered as incomplete and not considered for the award. Verified digital signatures with dates are acceptable.
- Nominations must be received either by email or mail on or before 5:00pm Monday, March 16.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
Nominee has voluntarily contributed to any nonprofit organization or institution for a minimum of five years and exceeds the organization or institution’s non-profit organization in the following ways:
- Leadership in the community
- Visionary Thinking
- Servant leadership
- Ethics in thoughts, words and actions
- Genuine passion for the needs and goals of the organization
Submission Deadline- March 16;
Awardee contacted- March 20;
Award presented- April 7 at the Lincoln Reagan Day Dinner