LocationFreedom Baptist Church
2006 Fox Creek Rd
Bloomington, IL 61701
Google map and directions
Event contactJoanne Knipmeyer
Join us for an evening of commentary about the SAFE-T Act. Hear from political candidates, local law enforcement, attorneys, and possibly even judges. Stay tuned for details.
- State Attorney General candidate Tom DeVore has confirmed his attendance. Also attending will be the following:
- House Representative Dan Caulkins
- State Senate Candidate Desi Anderson
- House Representative Candidate Scott Preston
- Local law enforcement officials including Chief Petrilli of Normal.
The list keeps growing will be joining us for a panel discussion regarding the Safe-T Act.
Join us as we hear about the growing concern and issues in public safety and the Safe-T act. The residents of McLean County should hear from those in the trenches to understand the impact of these changes that are coming
(Last updated October 25, 2022)Posted by on ,