McLean County Republicans believe in...
- a pro-business, free-market economy that allows the marketplace to pick winners and losers - not government regulators.
- a strong national defense able to protect America from the threats of today and tomorrow with the best technology available.
- a healthcare system with competition, strong physician-patient relationships, and personal choice without the intrusion of the federal government.
- an education system that encourages parental choice, local control and prepares students for the opportunities of tomorrow.
- an energy plan that supports an “all of the above” approach that encourages the responsible production of nuclear power, ethanol, clean coal, solar, wind, geothermal, hydropower, as well as drilling for oil and natural gas in an environmentally responsible way.
- advancing our Founding Fathers' principles of freedom, opportunity, and limited government.
- the dignity and value of every individual from the moment of conception to the point of natural death.
- providing strong leaders who serve our local communities, our State and Country with honor and distinction.
- a welcoming society in which all who yearn for individual freedom have a place.
We commit ourselves to the values that defend and strengthen our culture and sustain our nation: faith, family, personal responsibility, and the dignity of every human life.
Click here to read the 2020 Illinois Republican Convention platform and several resolutions reflecting the beliefs, principles and issues that we as Republicans hold dear.
Click here to go the the McLean County Republicans home page.